date: Jan 13, 2019
location: Ningbo, Zhejiang, CN
Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Operation Lead located in Ningbo , Zhejiang /China
- Supervision of all blending and filling activities and ensure all activities fully meet quality/OE requirements
- Supervision of all HES activities of production group
- Cooperate with LAB, Supply, Planning and maintenance team to maximize utilization of resources available to achieve the best efficiency in the manufacturing process
- Take part in MOC and enhance the production’s reliability and flexibility
- Management of raw material stock taking, including base oil, components, packing material and other production stock items
- Deviation analysis for raw material stock taking
- Supervision of Bulk Receiving Operations & Loading Operations
- Liaise with the supply and Marine Operations on the receipt of bulk cargo to ensure timing discharge of cargoes to minimize demurrages and at the same time adhere to all HES requirements and procedures
- Supervise the receiving operations to ensure products are receiving according to quality and quantity, and monitor all gain/loss are within operating limits
- Ensure that all activities and equipment are operating in accordance to HES and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for good housekeeping in the plant
- Develop and maintain operation Manual and other operations related documents updated
- Ensure that all operations staff and contractors personnel perform their duties and responsibilities in accordance to standard procedures, work instruction and in compliance to all HES procedures
- Ensure that all operations staff and contractors personnel are trained to carry out their respective tasks
- Identify and schedule contract manpower requirement to ensure that all resources are fully utilized
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Five plus years’ relevant experience in refinery, petrochemical or chemical industry
- Minimum of five plus years of progressive responsibility and leadership in operations
- Excellent communication skill in both oral & written English
- Superior people management skill
- Enjoy teamwork environment in a High Performance Organization
- Possess good leadership and interpersonal skills; and able to work well with others in achieving team’s goals
- Prior knowledge in compliance, tax, legal and supply chain desirable
- Prior office management experiences with multinational companies desirable
- Computer literacy including MS software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), database management
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
- This job has expired!