With a focus on critical infrastructure, the team designs and implements operational technology solutions for projects to enable compliance with cybersecurity best practice, regulations and guidelines to effectively operate and maintain designed solutions. The ideal candidate will interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. This provides the candidate with the flexibility to own and shape their career. We’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience for success.
Our Security Engineers:
- Architect and design secure operational technology solutions, based on proven security architectures
- Support project teams to achieve client expectations for quality, schedule and budget.
- Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and scheduling performance.
- Mentor staff associates within selected practice area and review the work of others.
- Maintain a close relationship with clients and track upcoming project opportunities including collaboration on project pursuits.
- Participate in the design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of ICS networks.
- Handle complex problems during design, installation and maintenance for ICS networks.
- Interact with internal and external clients, vendors and subcontractors. Travel to project sites, as needed, to provide support during pre-design, design, construction and commissioning of ICS networks.
- Provide ICS OT infrastructure design expertise for physical layer, converged platforms, virtualization, networks, security platforms and various other OT technologies.
- Engage in the installation and configuration of network switches, routers, firewalls, virtualized servers, converged platforms, client workstations and various cybersecurity platforms and tools.
- Provide detailed network, cabling, server, rack elevation, and logical architecture diagrams for design and as-built submittals. Develop acceptance testing procedures and user manuals as needed.
- 5 years of IT or OT experience with LAN and WAN design, implementation and troubleshooting for switches, routers, firewalls and various other network equipment.
- 5 years of IT or OT experience with Microsoft Windows Server design and administration, virtualization and converged platform technology design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- 1-2 years of experience on industrial networks or systems.
- 2-5 years of firewall and network architecture experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience in a related discipline.
- Excellent oral and written communications, team-oriented work practices, strong data analysis skills, technical problem solving ability, organizational skills, multitasking ability and excellent computer skills.
- Experience with the development of technical design documentation and technical reports is desired.
- Professional certifications such as GIAC Certifications, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV), Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCITP), or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA, CCDA)
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
: United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque
: Apr 9, 2019, 9:31:56 PM
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com