Apply by:April 19, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:32249
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Piping & Layout department based in Bergen consists of over 52 highly qualified Piping & Layout engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as Pipe Support Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Pipe support designer for design in PDMS – CAP support.
- Assist piping designers and stress engineer to develop good pipe support solutions.
- Design in existing area; utilize existing structure based on input from site visits, 3D model, laser scanning and measurement reports.
- Perform calculations for pipe support dimensioning and structural impact.
- Prepare pipe support drawings and job card input.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Recruiter Ian Pedersen, tel. +47 952 24 902 / +47 56 99 98 71
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.