Jacobs is one of the world’s leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. We specialise in architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and consulting. Our client portfolio includes mining and minerals, oil and gas, industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
Our Brisbane Oil and Gas and Mining teams have several exciting opportunities and are currently seeking resumes to assess the market for personnel who could be of interest to our business.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from principal level Electrical Engineers with hands-on technical experience in Brownfield and Greenfield projects.
The purpose of this role is to support delivery of successful projects and programs by:
- Contributing to and working as part of a large Oil and Gas and Mining teams
- Working within the Jacobs Process and Project procedures
- Demonstrated experience in Oil & Gas and Mining projects, Electrical, including experience in brownfield multi-disciplinary projects and teams
- Practical site Experience and technical engineering skills; able to consistently deliver quality, accurate, and timely work to industry, Australian and customer standards and procedures
- Preparation and checking of engineering and design deliverables
- Experienced with Hazardous Area Equipment Selection and Design to AS/NZS 60079, with Classification and Design competencies to AS/NZS 4761
- Ability to complete LV and HV electrical studies.
- Protection co-ordination and detail design utilizing software packages including ETAP and PowerTools
- Technical review of Vendor information for compliance with design
- Good working knowledge of and can communicate clearly and effectively in English (written and oral)
- Mentor and guide less experienced engineers
- Staff-hour estimates
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and RPEQ / CPEng accreditation
At Jacobs we offer rewarding contracting opportunities and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options. Achieve more with a global brand.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
: Australia-Australia Countrywide-South Brisbane
: Apr 11, 2019, 9:56:33 AM
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com