Location: Kuala Lumpur, 14, MY
What you will be doing
What you should have
|Process Control Application Engineer
- Develop and implement basic regulatory and advanced control applications at ExxonMobil refineries and chemical sites, especially on Honeywell TDC-3000 and Experion Platforms
- Apply / Develop tools and techniques to improve the effectiveness of process control applications.
- Develop and implement property estimators / inferentials
- Provide global support to all sites on base and advanced control applications.
- Provide general process control support for capital projects
- Work with other team members to ensure the quality, timeliness, usability and sustainability of application deliverables
- Provide expertise in advanced and multivariable predictive controls and product blending technologies on Refining and Chemical process units
- Provide guidance to junior engineers on developing requirements for control applications development.
- Bachelor of Engineering or higher degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Preferably 5-10 years of practical experience designing and implementing effective control applications in the refining and petrochemical industry.
- Familiar with refining and/or chemicals process units.
- Experience in building and troubleshooting base regulatory and advanced controls.
- Knowledge of following computing systems/tools:
- AspenTech DMC software (or other leading commercial MPC technology)
- Microsoft Excel / Visual Basic, Matlab for Applications
- Honeywell / Experion base regulatory control system is highly preferred.
- Modern programming languages is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and able to interact with others on a global level
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
Participate in our careers survey today, and stand a chance to win RM20 shopping vouchers. Terms and conditions apply.
Click HERE to complete the survey.
Job Segment: Application Engineering, Controls Engineer, Process Engineer, Engineer, Developer, Engineering, Technology