Apply by:January 31, 2019
Position type:Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
Job ID #:30752
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Engineering department based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for design, development and qualification of Control Systems products is looking for experienced engineers who want to build their careers based on a challenging and highly learning environment. We are looking for Control Systems Engineer.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Control Systems Engineer is responsible for design, develop and deliver Control Systems projects and products to agreed timescale, budget and specification. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Leading technically projects and engineering teams.
- Manage interfaces between Control Systems Work pack and others.
- Contribute to the improvement of products through suggestions and sharing of good practices.
- Represent the company with clients during meeting and workshops.
- Monitor trends and new products in the marketplace which could benefit the company.
- Supporting sales activities and client relationship management.
- Assist the development of more junior engineers.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Engineering degree with 4 years experience in Control Systems discipline.
- Strong understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and, electrical systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience in Tender engineering (scope definition, risk assessment, manpower planning and others).
- Experience in system electrical and hydraulic distribution philosophies.
- Experience in FITs, SITs and other system tests related to Subsea Control Systems.
- Experience in SAP, AutoCAD and Solidworks (desirable).
- Experience in Control Systems equipment as SCM, DIU, ELF, HFL, UTA, MCS, EPU, HPU and others.
- Desirable Experience in topside network (TCP/ IP), communication protocols (Modbus, CAN bus, ProfiBus, OPC, Ethernet TCP/IP and PLC/SCADA control systems.
- Desirable software engineering experience and Lean knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively, both autonomously and within a global project team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese).
- Professional client relationship.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664