Location:Rio das Ostras, Brazil
Apply by:December 31, 2018
Position type:Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
Job ID #:30228
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ Product Engineering department based in Rio das Ostras, is responsible for supporting offshore activities and offering a full range of services from offshore installation, work over to refurbishment, and upgrade of subsea equipment and tooling technologies. We are looking for a talented Product Engineer Junior who can strengthen our team and support our projects within the Services business.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Product Engineer is responsible for design, develop and support subsea projects and products during its life-cycle to agreed timescale, budget and specification. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support technically projects and engineering teams;
- Take ownership in securing results and continuous improvements;
- Represent the company with clients during meeting and workshops;
- Provide effective product knowledge and support tender, projects and offshore operations;
- Deliver accurately according to Aker Solutions’ standards, governing requirements and client specifications.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree with experience in Subsea XMT Tooling discipline;
- Strong understanding of Mechanical, Hydraulic and, Electrical Systems;
- Good understanding of product definitions, relevant industry codes and standards;
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience within the Oil & Gas industry with subsea systems;
- Experience in SAP, AutoCAD and Solidworks;
- Experience in XMT tooling and TRT & FDR equipment within operations and engineering disciplines;
- Ability to work effectively, both autonomously and within a global project team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced to Fluent English knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packet
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Mariana Dias, Recruiter: +55 21 98365 0369/ firstname.lastname@example.org