Date: Jan 3, 2019
Location: Carrizo Springs, TX, US, 78834
Our core values — integrity and trust, respect, transparency and open communication, commercial focus and change leadership — are the lens through which we evaluate every business decision. As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake’s performance among our E&P competitors.
This intermediate level support position provides general administrative support to supervisors, employee, and work teams, under direct supervision in order to promote the efficiency of the group they support.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs general to intermediate administrative duties, including but not limited to: filing, copying, sorting and sending mail
- Fields/screens phone calls, takes and delivers messages in a timely manner and transfers as needed
- Maintains and updates various Excel spreadsheets and production data bases
- Maintains good vendor and client relations, as needed
- Compiles required information to track and reconcile department charges as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Specific Skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records, enter data, set up functions, process information and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service. Includes executive and customer needs assessment and meeting quality standards for services
- Ability to communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to clients, the public, government, and other external sources. This information may be exchanged in person, in writing, telephone, or by email
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Minimum: High school diploma or GED
- Minimum: 2 – 5 years related work experience
- Must reside or relocate within 85 driving miles of the office the position is posted for.
Chesapeake Energy takes necessary action to ensure that all applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Our commitment to responsibly developing oil and natural gas in the Lone Star State begins with minimizing our environmental impact. We recycle produced water wherever possible using our Aqua Renew program and focus on collaborative, sustainable solutions to protect Texas resources. With growing operations from the Eagle Ford to the Barnett, we are among the state’s top three producers of oil and natural gas. Our investment in the communities where we live and work are also about people, and we proudly employ Texans and contract with Texas businesses.
Nearest Major Market: San Antonio
Job Segment: Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Sustainability, Administrative, Energy
- Sr. Category Manager – Indirect, Oklahoma City, OK, US
- Sr. Category Manager – Wellhead, Oklahoma City, OK, US
- Assistant General Counsel – Corporate, Oklahoma City, OK, US
- Manager – Facilities Engineering & Major Projects , Oklahoma City, OK, US
- Sr. Sourcing & Strategy Specialist – Sand & Logistics, Oklahoma City, OK, US