Job Posting: Jan 3, 2019, 7:02:26 PM
Unposting Date: Feb 3, 2019, 6:59:00 AM
One of Husky’s advantages is that we are an integrated oil and gas company. From exploration to development, production, refining and marketing, we’ve got it all! Combine this with a range of learning and development tools and an inclusive work environment, and you are well-positioned for a successful career at Husky.
We have training, mentoring and career development programs and resources to help you develop both personally and professionally – as an employee or a leader. We offer many internal leadership and business skills courses along with tuition reimbursement programs for qualified employees. Every year, a significant number of our employees are able to take on new roles within the company thanks to our strong focus on hands-on learning and development.
Husky is currently looking for a Project Engineer for our Superior, Wisconsin Refinery. The Project Engineer will provide project management and engineering support services at the Husky Superior Refinery.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate engineering activities including scope development, risk assessment, process hazard analysis, design basis, cost estimate & schedule, utilizing SRC specifications, conducting drawing reviews, regulatory approvals, and constructability reviews
- Facilitate procurement and fabrication activities including reviewing scope of work, bid lists, request for quotation, technical and commercial evaluations, and purchase requisitions.
- Ensure contracted services adherence to cost estimates, schedule estimates and quality expectations utilizing change management processes.
- Organize commissioning, turn over, pre start up safety reviews, document hand over and project close out activities.
- Conduct field reviews for project/equipment scoping, design, construction support and verification, punch-outs, checklists and general operations and maintenance support and troubleshooting.
- Site Steward for HOIMS 12 (Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operating and Decommissioning). Provide input into engineering specifications, standards and procedures.