Job ID: 00ROL
Location: Watford City, ND
Location: Watford City, ND
ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $69 billion of total assets, and approximately 11,200 employees as of June 30, 2018. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,216 MBOED for the six months ended June 30, 2018, and proved reserves were 5.0 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2017.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
Responsibilities may include:
- Onsite supervising and coordinating of facility construction, pipeline construction, location & road construction, compressor installation, maintenance, repair & upgrade of existing facilities and pipeline repair in an assigned geographical area
- Being a safety leader
- Directing all assigned Construction and Maintenance activities to ensure that work is performed in compliance with ConocoPhillips’ safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements
- Coordinating with Engineering, Operations and Planning & Scheduling to achieve established objectives and to minimize interruptions to operations
- Reviewing invoices and verifying billing, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects
- Training and/or auditing contract personnel on policies and procedures
- Enter daily reporting of activities in Shared drive or specified tracking program accurate and timely
- Monitor and track daily cost and notify supervisor in the event of over spending more than 10%
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license
- 3+ years of experience working as a Project Lead
- Project Management Experience
- Able to read P&IDs, ISOs, Plot Plans, etc.
- 3+ years direct maintenance experience
- Extensive working knowledge of field operations and construction operations
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by courageously dealing with important problems, holding others accountable, and standing up for what is right
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of December 14, 2018.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a) (1). Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.