- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/29/2018 12:55:47 PM
- Job #: 3216798
- Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
Responsible for Order Management for Offshore & Subsea Services Orders in the Order-To-Remittance (OTR) Subsea Services Team.
Ensure that Sales Orders are executed to match contract requirements, scope of supply, quality, delivery and post-order activities.
Co-ordinate with various support functions to have up-to-date order progress to meet On-Time-Delivery (OTD) target.
• Work closely with Inquiry-To-Order (ITO) team to understand customer’s order requirements
• Develop strong business relationship with customers and build a solid customer trust, enabling growth
• Responsible for order execution and internal co-ordination up to shipment, invoicing and tools returned
• Monitor current progress and status of all Orders to ensure OTD target
• Co-ordinate customer requirements with internal stakeholders
• Monitor costs to maximize contribution margin
• Track order bookings, revenue recognition, OTD and contribution margin
• Perform other duties as required to support within the Services team
• Degree Certified (or diploma with at least 3 years of experience in project management)
• Meticulous, Organized, Responsible, focused on numerical accuracy and delivers on commitments
• Ability to understand project goals and ensure that these are communicated to, and understood by all par-ticipants in the supporting units
• Ability to influence others in a matrix environment and to manage and enforce key processes are executed
• Great interpersonal, diplomatic and effective oral and written communication skills in English are essen-tial
• Proficient in PC Skills, MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook.
• A team player with ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast pace environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage multi tasks and ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadline
• Excellent problem solving and customer centric attitude
• Ability to effectively operate in a matrix organization structure
• Good knowledge of order execution processes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore