Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine, we primarily serve the oil & gas, refining & petrochemical and chemicals industries providing engineering and construction of some of the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complexes. Our services include execution of major revamps and grassroots projects across petroleum refining, gas processing, liquefied natural gas, and associated offsite and environmental facilities worldwide.
Administers the QA/QC process for assigned projects, including planning, development and administration in support of projects or other operating requirements. May participate in project supply management strategy development and implementation. Identifies and advises project and supply management of potential risks.
Accountable to the QA/QC Department Manager, Project Management and/or the designated Supply Management project lead for:
- Effective execution of company policies and procedures relating to QA/QC (including but not limited to, safety and ethics).
- Fulfillment of QA/QC requirements during project performance.
- Effective supervision of change activity to assure adequate protection of the company
- Timeliness, accuracy and adequacy of problem identification, status reporting and corrective action.
- Effectiveness of relationships with suppliers, management, customers, support organizations, and project team members.
- BA or BS, or equal, preferred
- 4 – 6 yrs minimum in supply management or related field, with specific experience in QA/QC.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
: Jan 3, 2019, 4:44:19 AM
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com