SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Adhere to and support management in the improvement of AFGlobal Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) systems and policies.
- To work within the AFGlobal Quality Management System (QMS) and demonstrate a commitment to its improvement & effectiveness.
- To promote and share AFGlobal’s vision, objectives and values.
- Review of client and component quality specifications
- Review Supplier Quality and Manufacturing documents
- Audit of Manufacturing Record Books (MRB) for products supplied
- Inspection and release of equipment from suppliers, issue Release Note/Inspection Reports
- Produce Project Quality Plans commensurate to industry norms and client specifications
- Plan and Conduct Supplier Assessments & Inspections.
- Plan and conduct Audits at AFGlobal and suppliers sites
- Plan and conduct Pre Production Meetings at suppliers and AFGlobal.
- Assist in development of material and process specifications regarding Quality requirements
- Review and manage NCR’s for Quality System compliance and Product requirements for Concession.
- Support Equipment Calibration process
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B-TECH/ONC/HNC Mech. Engineering
- 3 years’ experience of forgings/welded/precision machined/valves/coated components in manufacturing or fabrication industry.
- Apprenticeship/Training Scheme.
- 2 years’ experience Project Quality Engineering in Oil and Gas Petrochemical Industry.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Willingness to travel
- Appreciation and respect for safety in the workplace and home.
The salary for this position is £35,000 to £40,000 pa, depending on experience level.