NobelClad is a world leader in explosion welding and is seeking a Quality Engineer. A full time position is available with great benefits and a rewarding working environment. The Quality Engineer will be involved in the formal DMC Quality Management System with regard to maintenance of numerous industry standards and certifications such as ISO 9001. The selected applicant will support day-to-day operations, working closely with manufacturing, engineering, sales, and customers to facilitate processing of orders to complex specifications. The selected applicant will also serve as a champion for resolution of quality issues. In addition to production floor activities, the Quality Engineer will spend significant time structuring and reviewing / approving completed technical certification dossiers associated with products produced.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering.
- Two + years’ experience in a quality position working in a technically-intensive, heavy manufacturing environment
- Experience in the use of an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, or AX
- Knowledge of quality management systems and ISO certification processes
- General basic working knowledge of the ASME Boiler Pressure Vessel Code and ASTM material codes.
- Safe Harbor 401(k)
- Company provided Life/LTD/STD
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition assistance
DMC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law. DMC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.