Apply by:December 30, 2018
Position type:Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
Job category:Business and Project Leadership
Job ID #:29818
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ Quality department based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for São José dos Pinhais’ plant quality, both at a strategic and operational level (focused on Quality Assurance). The team consists of people engaged to delivery according to ours values. We are now looking for a Quality Manager, experienced senior executive, both at a strategic and operational level (focused on Quality Assurance), with strong track record in developing, driving and managing business improvement and development, change and risk management, who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Quality Manager is responsible for Quality Assurance Management. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- NCR Management – aiming the preventive approach
- Lead the Quality Assurance Team (DC Products)
- Focused on Manufacturing Deliveries (according to the current projects)
- Continuous Improvement – focused on SJP Plant (DC Products)
- Lead the preventive audit program (focused on Process Inspection)
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Extensive experience within Quality Assurance: customer service, customer satisfaction, process & product – development and improvement, cross-functional business improvement and in global programs developments.
- Knowledge and background in Quality Assurance, overview in Manufacturing and Project Management. Six Sigma desirable and Lean Manufacturing applied to reach the business targets in terms of quality, costs, operational performance and customer satisfaction.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduation
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance Management, Lean Methodology, Project Management (desirable), Risk Management and Six Sigma (desirable)
- Team player
- Team leadership
- Strong leadership
- Open mind
- Focusing on results with quality
- Customer oriented
- Language: Fluent English
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664