R&D Ballistics Engineer (m/f)
DynaEnergetics, Troisdorf, Germany
- you will be directly involved in R&D and oilfield product development projects from the project conception right up to the commercial launch
- you will create technical drawings, independently plan and carry out ballistic test programs and also analyze and document the results
- after completion of the product development you will oversee the transfer of the product to the production unit and will provide the sales unit and product line managers and sales team with technical support during introduction to the market
- you are a graduate in engineering or possess a similar scientific degree
- you have gained valuable work experience in the area of product development
- Oilfield experience and knowledge of shaped charges is an advantage
- along with proficiency in project management methods
- you speak fluent English and German
- you are willing to work hands on with explosives
- Previous experience with 3D CAD (Autodesk Inventor) software is definitely advantageous
- a high level of commitment, analytical thinking, an ability to work independently as well as in a team and also excellent communication skills, round off your profile
DynaEnergetics offers you employment conditions in a pleasant and exciting environment, with plenty of scope for your own ideas along with the opportunity to take on responsibility in a company operating in a global market.
In the business of industrial applications of explosives we are one of the technology leaders worldwide.
In order to maintain this strong position, the technical and personal development of our employees is a top priority. An attractive salary and social benefits are an important part of this.
Please send a full application, including details of when you could begin and also your desired salary to our personnel department.
DynaEnergetics GmbH & Co. KG
OR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org