A Technology Company with a Passion for Innovation
CGG is a pioneering Technology Company providing world-class fully integrated Geoscience services within the global Energy sector. We employ in excess of 5,300 people worldwide, who bring a unique blend of talent and energy through working together to deliver unrivalled innovative solutions to our customers.
Through our cutting-edge Technology in Geoscience and customer focus, we have achieved outstanding leadership with a strong focus on innovation and a commitment to delivering the best sustainable solutions to our clients’ energy challenges. We bring our clients a unique range of technologies and services, designed to generate stunning 3D images, geological data and remote sensing information of the Earth’s subsurface structures.
Do you want to use science and creative thinking to solve real problems?
We provide world-leading satellite remote sensing solutions to the oil and gas, mining, environmental and engineering markets. Our remote sensing specialists are experts in image processing and interpretation, spanning diverse applications including structural geology, surface deformation (InSAR), terrain classification and offshore seeps.
Become Part of our Team
You will work as part of a larger team responsible for working in collaboration with our clients and delivering impressive results every time, by deriving information about the Earth’s surface and exploiting a diverse range of optical, radar and elevation datasets.
You will use your technical expertise and innovative spark to convert satellite imagery into mapping and monitoring products. Through our comprehensive training programme, you will learn the technical fundamentals, apply this knowledge to real-world examples and create state of the art solutions for our clients.
We are looking for individuals who will enjoy using their problem solving skills to meet the challenges our clients have, and will continuously seek to improve our technology and solutions.
Educated to a BSc, MSc or PhD degree level in any of the following disciplines;remote sensing, geology, geography, maths, physics and environmental science
Key Skills and Competencies
- Passion and enthusiasm for analytical and problem solving challenges
- Expertise in an area of applied science
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning and flexibility to adapt to new challenges or changes in direction
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver on project deadlines
- Open communication and collaboration with teams and clients
Learning and Development
Our culture of learning and complementary approach to supported or self-guided career development, enables the design of tailored courses to suit specific needs of each individual to aid personal growth in areas related to technical, commercial and personal skills, via an extensive suite of CGG developed courses, managed through our own CGG University platform.
- Salary starting from £27,000 p.a.
- Highly attractive bonus scheme
- Initially 22 days holiday with future increases, complemented by a flexible buying and selling holiday program
- Company contributory pension plan
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible Private Medical & Dental care programs, tailored to suit individual or family needs
- Employee Assistance Program to support our staff
We Care about our Staff and Environment
We recognise the importance of work life balance for our employees, which is supported through our flexible working and relaxed dress code policies.
We recognise and actively support the wellbeing of our staff through many different initiatives;
- Social club events, spontaneous reward events throughout the year
- Discounts schemes, including Gym membership and a cycle purchase scheme
- Discounts on nationwide restaurants, cinema tickets and days out through our benefits platform
- Tech, Travel and Fashion discounts all available through our benefits platform
We encourage and actively support a strong sense of community, through volunteering and various company initiatives, as well as a strong company commitment to protecting our environment through sustainable solutions, energy saving and waste reduction enterprises.