Sales Engineer- Bhopal
Date: Feb 23, 2019
Location: Noida, MP, IN
Company: Dover Corporation
The company Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification nd raceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems. Markem-Imaje provides lobal reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most omprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Job Summary :
The Sales Engineer supports the overall objective of the Company to manage our customer relationships, help the Company grow in both market share and revenue and achieve the overall financial objectives set by the Senior Management team. This position is responsible for selling all range of MI printer technology in entire of Wester & Central MP.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Grow the territory in revenue and market share and achieve territory Sales targets.
- Develop a Sales plan that effectively and efficiently cover all accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage existing customer accounts and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop and close additional Sales opportunities in our existing customer base.
- Prospect for new opportunities and generate new customer relationships within the assigned territory.
- Learn and implement “Markem-Imaje Sales Process” including all procedures and policies.
- Operate prudently and within the expense guidelines.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in using the the Markem-Imaje customer relationship management database
- Good operational knowledge of the Company’s products and services offered.
- Experienced level of selling, sales forecast and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of the market and competitors.
- Experienced level of customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build customer base.
- Ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
- Experienced in lead and funnel management.
- Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.E in Electronics/Electronic & Communication, preferably with a post graduate qualification in Marketing Management from a business school of repute (full time).
- 3-5 years of sales experience in B2B environment, preferably from US MNC’s engaged in packaging / end of the line automation. Previous experience in diverse industry will be preferred.
- Should be passionate about travelling. Good knowledge of written & oral skills in English&Hindi
Markem-Imaje is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V