Sales Engineer – China OEM Sales in Dalian, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
This position is to support China OEM Sales business target and be responsible for Key Accounts through day-to-day followups to various counterparties and big projects.
- Develop and establish new accounts in OEM business.
- Effectively manage and utilize the Sales Approval Policy
- Conduct investigation on potential application of company products and services to increase sales to existing and new customers
- Meet and/or exceed the business target assigned to increase the market share
- Submit reports on time to support the business system requirements of the company
- Evaluate customers’ enquiries and specifications
- Liaise with the respective business units on technical and/or seal issues
- Liaise with customers to resolve issues
- Prepare price make-up offer and compile proposal documents
- Prepare order write ups
- Ensure necessary follow up on customer order issues
- Attend to customer calls and meeting
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Petro-Chemical
- 3 years of relative experiences in Mechanical seal, Rotating Equipment or Process is preferred.
- Relevant industrial experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical or Power would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill
- Positive work attitude
- Good in writing and oral English
- Willing to travel frequently (more than 70%)
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Sales Engineer – China OEM Sales
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.