Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Flowserve also provides its customers unequaled engineering and technical support with the industry’s most progressive hydraulics, mechanical, materials, monitoring and diagnostics capabilities.
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected statuses.
This position will be responsible to provide effective Sales Representation of Flowserve to assure attainment of Sales Objectives for the pump division. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and/or exceed the sales level for the assigned territory for Pumps Meet and/or exceed bookings objectives for the territory
- Assist in profitably meeting customer needs by being a responsive liaison between the Company and customers on matters relating to pumps repairs, upgrades, new unit applications and spare parts.
- Manage the proposal process and develop strategies to ensure we make the most competitive technical and commercial offerings.
- Support Management in the settlement of warranty disputes and field problems.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business profitably.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and Company’s personnel to ensure continued Market Growth.
- Routinely report activities to Management on all pertinent issues related to market changes through use of monthly forecast and other reports as may be directed.
- Actively participate in and provide input into the product development teams and support their initiatives.
- Communicate effectively with plant, engineering, customer service, and other personnel to ensure objectives are achieved
- 0-3 years of sales experience related to the oil and gas industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proactive, self-starter with a hands-on approach to solving problems.
- Ability to travel 40%
- Ability to travel to the US, if required
- Must have a clear driving record
- Technical Diploma or Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Petroleum or related degree preferred
- Previous leadership experience is preferred Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong technical background to include a working knowledge of seal fundamentals, pump fundamentals, selection and pump systems is considered a plus.
- Experience in Pump or Seal Aftermarket Sales is an advantage.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.