Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine, we primarily serve the oil & gas, refining & petrochemical and chemicals industries providing engineering and construction of some of the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complexes. Our services include execution of major revamps and grassroots projects across petroleum refining, gas processing, liquefied natural gas, and associated offsite and environmental facilities worldwide.
Coordinates and administers assigned configuration management activities relative to identification, control, and accounting for specification and change documents.
- Responsible for overall project administration in areas of records management, document control (home office and field), office administration, office services and administrative requirements of the client.
- Plans, controls, and directs the activities of an administrative group assigned to one or more areas of a large project.
- Supervises a staff of Document Specialists in executing all documentation processes on a project.
- Interfaces with project material control, scheduling, expediting, and client engineering to coordinate documentation work, ensuring cost effectiveness of all documentation activities.
- Defines and directs, in conjunction with engineering and the client, project document management requirements and procedures; maintains project record keeping system; ensures that all records management/document practices are performed in accordance with requirements.
- Oversees multiple projects of multiple leads within a program.
- Project/system auditing; strong knowledge of project execution and deliverables produced.
- 6+ yrs related experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- BA or BS preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
: Jan 4, 2019, 7:53:37 AM
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com