Apply by:December 31, 2018
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:30598
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth. We now have an opening for position as Senior Electrical Engineer in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Contribute in study tasks Interface with other engineering disciplines (Instrumentation and controls, safety, etc…)
- Technical specifications and requisitions for equipment
- Offshore surveys in detail engineering phase
- Minor modification and maintenance work projects (studies and execution) Work orders (MIPS)
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master/Bachelor grad
- Minmum of 5-7 years of experience in electrical engineering
- Software Skills: MIPS, TIME are appreciative but not required
- Language Skills: Written and Oral Norwegian and English
- Offshore Course is required
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Tore Fagerlie, Branch Manager, NES Advantage Tel. +47 90 80 66 70 / +47 52 97 27 9
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.