Hello, future! Here we come. CH2M is now Jacobs. Today is the day when everything about our industry changes. Today, our two great companies join together to deliver more: The promise of a more connected, sustainable world. As our two great companies unite, you may see legacy branding, language or processes and you may be hired into either CH2M or Jacobs as legalities and situations require. Regardless, know that you will be part of an exciting industry change: Everything is possible.
This is a career level position with some supervisory/formal lead responsibility over a group of engineers and functions as a technical specialist who develops and applies advanced engineering concepts and approaches to unique engineering problems
- Prepares complete project documents and may act as a checker for project documents prepared by others.
- Plans and coordinates detailed aspects of the engineering work.
- May manage projects of low complexity.
- Assists in preparation of bid and proposal documents and processes. May lead proposals of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists with the preparation of marketing materials as needed.
- Supports the business in preparing and delivering presentations to clients and other internal and external entities on technical subjects within the field of expertise.
- May be involved in performance appraisals for subordinate engineers in his/her team.
- Senior member of a team of engineers in delivery of Hong Kong, regional and global projects as needes.
- To assist in delivery of projects to the required programme, quality and margin metrics.
- To implement CH2M’s Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures within the team.
- To assist in updating project forecasts (EAC etc.) and project resource requirements.
- To assist with the development of client relationships and management of client project expectations.
- Reports to his line manager and/or project manager.
- BS or MS graduate of an engineering discipline.
- 7 – 10+ years post graduate experience in slope engineering.
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent required.
- Required to undertake full time or part time supervisory duties on site as needed.
- Work on overseas projects may be necessary, in-country as approciate.
Applying to CH2M
Have questions about applying to CH2M? Need advice on how to find the right job for you? See ourcandidate support page.
Before filling out your CH2M job application, please review these tips. They’re designed to help you submit your best application possible.