Apply by:December 2, 2018
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:30351
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Trondheim is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position Senior Pipe Support Engineer in Aker Solutions Trondheim.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Pipe support designer for design in PDMS – CAP support
- Assist piping designers and stress engineer to develop good pipe support solutions
- Design in existing area, utilize existing structure based on input from site visits, 3D model, laser scanning and measurement reports
- Perform calculations for pipe support dimensioning and structural impact
- Prepare pipe support drawings and job card input
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Minimum 5 years experience in pipe support design using PDMS – CAP support
- Piping design according to ASME B31.3
- Detailed knowledge of NORSOK L-002 and PD5500 and pipe supporting including trunnion calculations
- Software Skills: MicroStation, PDMS, TIME, PDMS CAP support
- Language Skills: Effective written and verbal communication skills both Norwegian and English
- Good team working skills. Pro-active attitude. Work systematic and independant. Share own experience with others
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Branch Manager Tore Fagerlie, tel. +47 90 80 66 70 / +47 52 97 27 9
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.