- Location: Bergen, Norway
- Apply by: May 30, 2019
- Position type: Contract (Office)
- Job category: Technical/Engineering
- Job ID #: 32628
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Process department based in Bergen consists of over 30 highly qualified Process engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as Senior Process Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Participate in early phase/ concept studies and/or participate in EPCI modification contracts
- Varied tasks and responsibilities such as: System design, develop P&ID’s/PFD’s/UFD’s, dimensioning of equipment (pipes, valves and Process equipment), simulations(steady state and dynamic), engineering registers, write study reports, participate in HAZOP, design review, process safety, offshore surveys, flow assurance, fire integrity and flare design
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- MSc or BSc within Process, Process Technology or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the oil and gas industry
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organised, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills
- Language Skills: Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
- Software Skills: MicroStation; SAP; TIME
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Consultant Elisabet Pettersen +47 47288497
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.