Apply by:December 30, 2018
Position type:Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
Job ID #:30074
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ Engineering department based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for design, development and qualification of products such as XMTs and Manifolds as well as delivery of engineering services globally. The team consists of a number of skilled engineers and designers organized in work packages to deliver a project. We are looking for a SR Engineer who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Brazilian market and the pre-salt challenges.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The SR Product Engineer is responsible for development, planning and execution engineering activities, which enable the development of products, projects and services throughout its life cycle, meeting the performance, safety, quality, time and cost indicators. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Elaborate, verify, and approve engineering documents based on technical specifications and design standards.
- To ensure technical support throughout all phases of the product cycle.
- Develop product, project and service based on technical specifications and standards.
- To be responsible for all stages of engineering, from conceptual phase, detailing stages to testing and commissioning.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Experience with Manifolds and underwater structures (such as pumps and PLETs)
- Advanced English skills
- Advanced Solidworks knowledge
- Team work and collaborative drive
- Hands on management
- Flexibility to work in a broad range of engineering activities
- Good communication skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664