- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 11/29/2018 9:56:21 AM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the below areas
- Tools – Gulp, Bootstrap, Bower / Webpacks
- Concepts – Responsive Web Design, Single Page Application, Async Development, Performance, Eventing, WebSockets
- Good Knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Design Concepts, Design Patterns.
- Competency is Web application design.
- Competency in cloud computing ( AWS, Cloud Foundry) and Single Page Web applications.
- Understanding of DevOps and Cloud Ops
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com