INT Inc. is the leading Data Visualization software provider for the largest Fortune 500 energy companies in the world.
Currently, INT seeks a Quality Assurance Test Specialist to support its steady expansion. This position will focus on both manual and automated testing of high-level, specialized graphical applications, and development of test plans and test cases. The day-to-day tasks and responsibilities include:
- Create and execute automated test scripts
- Perform manual testing for specific test cases
- Create and execute test plans and test cases for new features and functionality
- Improve existing test cases on an ongoing and as-needed basis
- Report application bugs
- Proven experience as a QA Test Specialist or similar position, preferably 3-5 years
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Development and QA test processes and methodologies
- Experience with writing test documents (test plans, test cases, test reports …)
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field
- Experience with Automated testing tools required; knowledge of Selenium Web Driver, Marathon and QFTest
- Experience with scripting languages, knowledge of Java development a big plus
- Previous experience testing Oil and Gas software applications a big plus
If you want to join a strong team at a growing company where you are challenged to develop your professional skills and your career, then INT would love to hear from you.