- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 10/11/2018 7:55:48 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- Be responsible to set strategic product management direction for the scope and portfolio as well as drive a detailed technology architecture and multi-year investment approach
- Be responsible for creating strong working relationships & influence as appropriate across product management teams, infrastructure, data, and other functional groups to execute the strategy
- Manage a team of product managers who are business and technical experts
- Engage business partners at various levels of the organization to present strategy / roadmap / feature overview, collect requirements, create / refine strategy and formulate roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology or related fieldsEligibility Requirement
- Travel 40% of the time, as required
- Desired Characteristics:
- Experience leading a large transformation
- Experience with HR systems
- People leader experience
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to coach, facilitate and influence effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects and program enhancements based on business strategies and customer CTQ’s
- A high impact player with proven ability to develop effective relationships at all levels, and deliver results in a global, matrixed work environment
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Demonstrated customer-focused orientation
- Exposure to finance and/or budgeting processes
- About Us:Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Locations:United States; Texas; Houston
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.