Recognized as a leader in the EPC industry and ranked as the #2 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine, we primarily serve the oil & gas, refining & petrochemical and chemicals industries providing engineering and construction of some of the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complexes. Our services include execution of major revamps and grassroots projects across petroleum refining, gas processing, liquefied natural gas, and associated offsite and environmental facilities worldwide.
The individual is responsible for commercial or public sector, technical contractual activities on one or more projects of various sizes. The individual is the company’s prime contact with the client and as such is responsible for promoting continuing relations. Candidate is also responsible for field construction efforts, design phase services and all subcontracting as well as participating in all major technical, cost, scheduling and performance decisions.
- Responsible for the total execution and management of medium size Engineering, Procurement and Construction process industry projects including administration of the project, schedule and budgetary performance, quality, safety and technical detail.
- Candidate will be placed in the position of presenting themselves and company to the client in a professional manner.
- Candidate will be responsible for presentations prior to contract award, contract negotiations and ongoing project meetings/problem resolution sessions.
- Will handle the full performance of every phase of a major project or a group of smaller projects.
- Candidate will work under a Program Manager or supervise the entire project staff.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organization and/or 10 years of experience in a project related technical field is required
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline required
- Experience in total project responsibility, including client relationships, engineering, construction, cost/schedule is required
- PE registration is preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
: United States-Texas-Houston
: Nov 12, 2018, 11:55:00 PM
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com