Apply by:April 10, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:32185
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions’ Structural & Marine department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of highly qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for Structural Engineers – offshore inspection for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare General Visual Inspections (GVI)of Topsides modules and pancakces based on the current stress level of the structures
- Participate in offshore surveys with respect to GVI of Topsides structures and offshore surveys of outfitting structures at the project
- Report writing of the performed GVI and
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Structural analysis experience is required in connection with the preparation of the offshore surveys
- Software Skills Staad Pro, Navisworks, Mathcad
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Raphael Villalon, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Mobile: +47 948 30 556
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.