Job Posting: Jan 15, 2019, 5:10:23 PM
Unposting Date: Mar 18, 2019, 5:59:00 AM
Summer Student, Geological Services – Technologists–16026
Position: Summer Student,Geological Services – Technologist
Location: Calgary, AB
Start Date: May 7, 2019
Length of Term: 4 months
Business Unit: GeologicalServices
Application Deadline: March 17,2019
- Importing/Exporting/Digitizing subsurface data into various applications and databases
- QA/QC of geological data
- Mapping/Contouring/Cross Section generation
- Data Entry
- Preference will be given to students returning to studies at a recognized post-secondary institution in the fall following the work term
- Studentsstudying geoscience technology
- Experienceusing GeoGraphix and GIS would be considered an asset
- Previous oil and gas experiencewould be considered an asset
Benefits of a Husky StudentPosition:
- Opportunities to:
- take part in impactful business projects
- network with experienced professionals
- engage in a strong student network
- gain valuable exposure in the Oil and Gas industry
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive wages
Please submit a resume andtranscript with application.
Please note: Applications withoutrecent transcripts will not be considered.
Students moving for theirwork term may be eligible to receive a lump sum payment to assist withrelocation expenses.
Please note that only those selectedfor an interview will be contacted.
Husky Energy is an Equal OpportunityEmployer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful workenvironment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which isleveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused onattracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from allqualified individuals including visible minorities, Aboriginal people, womenand people with disability.
One of Husky’s advantages is that we are anintegrated oil and gas company. From exploration to development, production,refining and marketing, we’ve got it all! Combine this with a range of learningand development tools and an inclusive work environment, and you arewell-positioned for a successful career at Husky.
We have training, mentoring and career developmentprograms and resources to help you develop both personally and professionally –as an employee or a leader. We offer many internal leadership and businessskills courses along with tuition reimbursement programs for qualifiedemployees. Every year, a significant number of our employees are able to takeon new roles within the company thanks to our strong focus on hands-on learningand development.