- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 11/6/2018 5:55:16 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- Serve as a business partner to the plant and HQ finance/operating teams to drive long-term business initiatives, growth, profitability, and strategy
- Collaborate with plant technical leaders and staff to drive daily operating performance and act as a champion for cost optimization and manufacturing productivity/efficiencies
- Manage inventory accuracy/utilization through the support of site PI’s and cycle counts, and work cross functionally to set annual inventory plant standards
- Lead the reporting of site financial estimates, such as weekly QMI forecasts, or forward-looking operating plans MRP (1-year plan), and provide in depth variance analysis for differences between actuals and estimates
- Assist Pressure Control HQ in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Serve as the onsite lead for external financial audits, while also performing internal audits to ensure Controllership risks are mitigated, consistency of accounting processes across operations is being applied, and financial compliance is achieved
- Provide Sourcing Finance support by working with the Sourcing Manager to understand purchasing variances and establish and track performance metrics for the local team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university (or a High School Diploma / GED with at least 7 years of experience in an accounting or finance role)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a treasury or finance position
- Desired Characteristics:
- Master’s of Business Administration is preferred
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
- Demonstrated team leadership ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- PC proficiency including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Established analytical and project management ability
- GE FMP Graduate
- About Us:Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Locations:United States; Oklahoma; Shawnee
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.