Houston – EP Center Americas, United States
Skillpool group: Downstream Supply Chain
Reference ID: 105672BR
The Lubricants Supply Chain Projects Manager leads significant supply chain projects and process improvement activities within the Shell Lubricants business in North America.
This role sits on the North American Planning Leadership team. In addition to delivering on agreed commitments this role is also used as a developmental position. This developmental experience is aimed at enabling the successful candidate to obtain a broad range of Lubes Supply Chain experience and exposure, and following successful completion the successful candidate would rotate into a more specialized team leader role, usually within a 9-18 month period.
The type and nature of the projects will be specifically suited to match current business needs plus the successful candidate’s strengths, competencies, and development opportunities. Throughout the multiple phases of a project, the Project Manager will be responsible and held accountable for delivery against key milestones. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop overall project Terms of Reference, plan and timeline
- Establish stakeholder mapping and communication structure
- Perform risk management reviews and hazard identification sessions
- Ensure cost are developed and tracked as necessary
- Coordinate progress communications
- Anticipate/mitigate roadblocks
- Elevate issues, as appropriate, to ensure project success while balancing competing projects priorities