Apply by:February 14, 2019
Position type:Contract (Office)
Job ID #:31171
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions Safety & Environment department based in Bergen consists of highly qualified Safety & Environment engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
We now have an opening for position as Technical Safety Engineer in Aker Solutions Bergen.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Follow-up of technical safety in project
- Perform technical safety analyses (Design accidental loads, escape and evacuation analysis, crane limitations & dropped objects, total risk analyses, functional safety assessment)
- Area classification
- Active and passive fire protection
- Input to safety strategy
- Update fire protection data sheets (FPDS) and Cause and Effects (C&E)
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Minimum 5 years of Technical Safety experience from the Oil and Gas industry in Norway
- Higher degree technical education, BSc, MSc or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
- Language Skills: Good communication skills written/spoken in both Norwegian and English
- Good cooperative and teamwork skills, flexibility, initiative and responsibility
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Consultant Elisabet Pettersen +47 47288497
Ian Pedersen, Acting Team Lead, NES Advantage Tel. +47 952 24 902/+47 56 99 98 71
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.