Date: 28 November 2018
Location: Westhill, Aberdeen
This role will focus on all aspects of travel coordination for the Global Tendeka team which will include Operations support and logistics scheduling for Field Engineers.
Based on reception this position will be the first point of contact for employees, clients and visitors so a high level of customer service is essential. The role will encompass all receptionist duties, including the smooth running of all office systems, it requires a proactive individual who is comfortable about prioritising their tasks and navigating a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate all mobilisation arrangements for the company’s travel requirements.
- Fulfil all travel documentation including travel safety plans, visas, mobilisation tracker, invoicing
- Create and maintain certificates register (vaccinations, passports, relevant offshore certification) ensuring data is up to date and arrange timely renewal of documents.
- Operations support and logistics scheduling of offshore engineers, including monthly updates on forecasted activity, field engineers’ holidays and assisting with processing job packs from offshore and uploading to Sharepoint.
- Reporting the operational man hours every quarter for QHSSE and adhoc admin support for Customer Services Technical Manager.
- Reception duties – this will involve answering the telephone and face to face contact with visitors to the Tendeka Office, who will be dealt with in a responsive and courteous manner.
- Distribution of incoming mail and co-ordinating documents/packages to be sent by courier.
- Ensure smooth support of efficient office systems within the Aberdeen office i.e., booking meeting rooms, taxi bookings and ordering lunches for meetings.
- Responsible for the ordering of stationery including business cards, monitoring and tidiness of the stationery cupboards and the co-ordination of delivery notes and invoices.
- IT Support contact for weekly site visits
- UK Mobile Phone contact – ordering, arrange set up with IT and maintaining database.
Essential: Must have completed a good level of secondary education
Preferred: Any relevant further education or qualification
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Previous experience in an administration role, including travel co-ordination.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise resources, and the ability to plan, control, and take responsibility for own work.
- Demonstrate good Communication Skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.