Apply by:January 31, 2019
Position type:Employee (Office / Offshore Core)
Job ID #:31099
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding.
We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions’ Piping & Layout department based in Stavanger, Norway, needs experienced individual engineers who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the MMO market.
We are looking for Work preparation Engineers.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Establish and develop ‘job cards’ for both prefabrication and installation of piping, pipe supports and inline equipment
- Establish estimates based on agreed norms for the above tasks
- Communication with other discipline personnel, prefab-coordinators and workshop operators
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Relevant technical education, trade-certificate as welder, sheet metal worker, plumber or other relevant trade certificate
- Ability to work independently in a hectic environment
- Experience from topside modification projects in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea
- Good knowledge in general computer technology and experience from piping design /construction is a benefit
- Good verbal and written skills in the Norwegian and English languages
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Camilla Bjelland, telephone: 917 39 951
Please attach your CV, cover letter and diploma when applying online.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.